Thursday, October 8, 2009

Red Tuesday

Soon, i will be in Penang again.. Despite a late coming offer, i am overjoyed with it, at least i can be with my very owned island again. After 1 year and 3 months of loneliness in this deserted area, it is time for me to end up this insanity, as a result of a ignorant decision that i had made that particular time frame ago. Ipoh, i thank you for your tranquil environment, assorted kind of chickens, serba-tarak's facility and unforgetable, 15months of Balda absurdity working life.

Before i can really enjoy this pleasant moment, something hampers me, or should i say, someone. I still remember that i tender my resignation on 6 Oct, i purposely stay back and walk towards him with the letter sandwiched in between my notes when nobody was around. After some talk cock sessions and when i am pretty sure that my task was done, i grasped my letter and delivered to him. He was stunned, as expected. His initial response gave a false indication for me, perhaps i wasn't smart enough to realize the disaster that i was about to get sucked in.

Before i walked to him, i knew that this was going to be a long lecturing session, but i never expected that it was going to be a harsh one.

"You came here a year ago, manage well relationship with me, obtain the training opportunity, and when you fully master the skill, you left for higher pay, that's unfair for me"
"You spoil my truth towards you"
"Who ask you to go and take up so many commitment? 自己拿来的!"
"有人傻傻被人利用"

Mapomplek it was my turn to get stunned. I have totally no idea how he made up the speech, but it is excruciating pain listening to this kind of accuses. Yet, i hardly fight back. Maybe i was feeling guilty to the fullest at that time. Or maybe i should think this way: I was his most obedient and helpful follower, this will be his greatest loss of the year. Alright this is self compliment i admit.. :)

Then he asked me where am i heading after Balda..I refuse to talk about this because who knows, he might did some dirty tricks and jeopardize my career. Then again he was mad again. I cant believe that he was this kind of ppl until he shoot me this:

"Penang market very small only...i have connection...Don't let me found out where you work while i have my fren inside"

At that point onwards, the respect that i had for him previously, were all wiped clean. This threatening act has totally gone wrong and now, i just wish to get outa here at the soonest. And for your record, i am the 5th to leave the group within 2 months, and i am damn happy doing it.

Ello bastard, sayonara and yippie kay yay mother fucker. Peace for me and piss for you. I am heading home.

9 comments:

  1. Haven't been in workforce, haven't experienced this kind of situation but I'm sure those words really make people feel unpleasant. Yea maybe he said so cause he was tak rela for your resignation cause he loved you too much. :P
    Anyway best luck for you returning Penang company. eh our distance is longer liao :O

    ReplyDelete
  2. be glad that to leave some hypocrite who just act to be nice when they need you.
    Most of the time, they will keep you as long as they can and expose you less. But somehow, smarter people know they tricks, and able to find the way out.
    When you leave for good and pursue a better career, they just reliease that they could not able to hide it anymore and they will take off the mask and reveal the truth behind the smile that you see everyday. Worse come, they will start to critic about your job and trumpet how well they treat you before and you betrayed them. (Pui!!!)
    Anyhow, lesson learned. be glad.
    haha: Peace for you and piss for them. Sun of the beach for you and son of the bitch for them.
    ps: every colourfull week ya...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Purplezt: Yea i always say that to myself, but damn he is disgusting..distance is always not a problem. my commitment towards you still stands.
    淫渣: yea this could be a very expensive lesson..cz i was nagged for emm, 1hr perhaps? nyamuk pun tidur la..

    Now shit getting even shitter...he starts to be picky towards my work and humiliate me whenever he has any chance. anyway, i m totally ok with that.cz i m the one who is going to leave soon, while u still stuck in this shitty place..woohoo..peace out~

    ReplyDelete
  4. "my commitment towards you still stands." - Walao eh...suddenly feel like eating strawberry in cameron highland - sweet & cold :p

    congrats!CCT..finally ur dream come true!sure happy like lan..haha...next time u can do the same way to ur boss,humiliate him as well since u r no longer scare him..hahah..but i think we are educated & understanding ppl, no need to do such a cheap & stupid thing. Oways bear in mind,the earth is round, the thing that we did to others will happen to us sooner or later. So mayb one day in future, ur boss go to plexus for interview & u r the interviewer..hahha...no need me to teach u wat to do liao!let him kena kaolat kaolat!

    Babe (babi? :p) welcome home! ~

    ReplyDelete
  5. BTW, i like - Peace for me and piss for you & Sun of the beach for you and son of the bitch for them. hahaha..funny!

    ReplyDelete
  6. 妈渣:yea the world is round...i better leave in peace else i will end up in pieces if this S.O.B manage to come to plexus and jadi the boss of my boss...then damn...i will be cabut back to ipoh again..hahaha..anyway, i dun wana kan siao this low-B boss..low EQ pundek bastard..
    倦鸟归巢,烂马吃草
    挥别怡保,回槟最好

    ReplyDelete
  7. 1st of all, have to praise both cct and 淫渣,good poem...
    "Peace for me and piss for you & Sun of the beach for you and son of the bitch for them" ok, next time when geram on someone, this poem at least can let off my anger.

    cct,the most i geram is to know he treatened you with such sentences: "Penang market very small only, i have connection,dont let me found out where you work while i have friend inside..." kanasai...penang market is small, but our gang is strong enough, he still "steam-steam",都唔知死字点写!!!really tulan...unless he can persuade malay gang to organise a 宰猪大行动...else, he never ever can 掂你一条“嘟..."毛...hahhaaa...

    hey,cct, you curi curi capture his photo, then we spread out his photo and 唱衰他...nolah, like amak say,我地大人有大量,唔同地"动物”计较。but still wondering how he look like??? dunno whether possible to be one of my relative bo??!! you know la, my pangsar quite big de...then zao siao sui liao...hahaa...

    倦鸟归巢,烂马吃草
    挥别怡保,回槟最好
    你的驾到,鸡飞狗跳 (太兴奋嘛)
    你的好料,Plexus知道
    紫俪阿嫂,为你骄傲,
    薪水一到,齐聚在TAO

    Yeah....谢咯!哈。。。

    ReplyDelete
  8. Again,傻渣 shows her exceptional knowledge in pantun sambung-menyambung..be it malay, chinese or engligh, they are just a piece of nose wax for her..
    beh tahan lu...nice though..hahahha
    Regarding the snapping photo of the poor bastard, i dun think that it is necessary, although i really wish to expose his soi yong to the fellow renzha..but i have to bear the risk of damaging my camera lens. And even though my camera doesnt really cost much, i m reluctant to do so, cz his face does not worth a single penny for me..filthy scumbag..
    and and and..i received a call from my ex-colleague yesterday night. He was wondering if i know about a guy who attend an interview in his company. And to my surprise, this guy was the poor bastard..hahahaha..alright straight to the point. this bastard acted annoyingly and even had a cross arm before his chest..try to imagine what kind of impression u gave to the interviewer. Also, he was like 不屑 to answer the questions, as if he knows everything. but the fact is, the interviewer who is appear to be a more experience manager did give him a hard time. The manager end up reject this bastard application on the spot and he was like cannot believe it.hahaha.padan muka dia..and what makes it more ironic is, when the bastard threaten me, he did mention that he had his own connection in this company...hahahha.. well it turns out that his connection only treat him as a 契弟...grow up sor hai~
    So, the world is round. The moment u chuen me, the next moment, u will be the one who kena this karma..what goes around comes around.

    ReplyDelete
  9. First thing, I want to translate 2 words – Filthy (恶劣的;卑鄙的) , scumbag (避孕套;卑鄙的人). In this case, scumbag means卑鄙的人... Hahah… See! I purplely check the meaning from the thesaurus! I’m so nice rite? :p

    ThanksCCT for the new vocab but……………pubo!! WTF you were writing such deep English!? Oxford or Cambridge Uni are you from? We are from Sekolah Menengah Chinese in Butterworth only!! Bloody…..#$^&*($$@!)*^_^

    The earth haven’t finish revolve one round, your bastard boss oredi got the punishment! Hahhaa… Padan muka! feel song after you heard your ex-coll rite? 大快人心!I’m wondering why there are thousand types of ppl in this world?! Why they can act like this or like that…. Really cannot understand…

    Let me share something happen to me on last weekend… Some of you should know I did the insurance road show in Megamall… I can’t believe (发梦也没有想过), I did the thing that I hate previously like selling credit card… Hahha! But finally I did that! I not coward ;) In that 2 two days, Gary & I met few hundred of ppl walking around… some were nice, some were worst, some you thought nice but they were bastard, they not even wanted to have a glance at you and some really polite & nice! It was really funny!! A great experience! See many types of ppl….but my pity leg almost patah. I was wearing high heel standing and walking around for 7 hours in the first day! Maler…really painful…Pat should know as she visit me in the first day :) and eventually I missed the renzha weekly activity – Sorogates. Second days, getting smarter I wore flat shoe but stood and walked from 10am to 10pm…. My leg is really exhausted in this Oct…. Walk 5 days 4 nites in Taiwan & stand almost 20 hours in Megamall but my eye gained a lot….

    Conclusion 1 – there are many types of ppl in this world… don’t just judge them with your naked eye & learn to see open a bit (看开点嘛)….

    Conclusion 2 – proving the world is round – you will get what you did.

    Conclusion 3 - I want TAO!! When? When?

    Conclusion 4 – what goes around comes around – Justin Timberlake’s song? :p

    ReplyDelete