Monday, November 30, 2009

Edward Cullen

How could there be such handsome guy in this world!? My first saw him was on 27 Nov 2009. Indescribable in word how awesome he was! He extracted me deeply in my first saw! Sharp facial features, nice hair, tough body, deep feeling in love, protective to his love one, etc… He is Edward Cullen – actor in Twilight saga: New Moon :)

At first we thought to watch Ninja Assassin but fully occupied. So then we only decided to watch twilight. We not even know what the story of the movie when we bought the ticket but I knew the first part of the story was hot. I saw a lot of book was sold in popular but I was not extracted until I watch the second part. I think I will own the book soon :)
The story was going quite slow but I didn’t feel bore. I love the story. I wish it could go even slower so that I can see him more but the piggy beside me start feeling bore :D bore may be the story went slow or bore because of me – I keep asking him thousand times: why he is so handsome? why he is so handsome? why he is so handsome?.......
Today we watched the first part (We bought original DVD… haha). Waaalao! Can't breath! He is extremely awesome! Those ah pek like Tom Cruise, Brad Pit, Keane Reeves, Orlando Bloom, etc also no fight!

There is another actor (look like Indiana muscle man) – Jacob also doing a good part. He is giving his true love & protections to his love one despite of reciprocate. So romantic!

You must watch these movies – both first and second parts. I can’t tell much, can’t describe how much I admire Edward Cullen. I will be watching the movies repeat and repeat to fight CCT on his secret :p I love the story and Edward Cullen in the story (i love vampire :p)but not the real person of him – Robert Pattinson. No feel when see his real face even though he is still handsome.

I have downloaded the love song in this movie...Damn good! but sadly I cannot share in the blog... I duno how to upload or dun have this function? Administrator! please enhance!

7 comments:

  1. really a huge difference in between the appearance before the screen and in real life...knn so many bulu in real life....his face is so pale in the movie, and somemore the mulut is reddish....emm...i cant help to start imagine whether his nipple is pinky..hahahahaha...i think they use alot of powder in the movie wor...bedak sejuk cap ular siam...hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. i hate the movie, almost puke in the cinema. although is a free ticket i used to get in, but I will still ask for refund. such a lame story line. only those who never in love will enjoy it. Amak may be due to the one you get is huge gap between this colon. I can understand it. only green green will go to see the 3rd series and back to the first. sigh...
    By the way, the wolf is delicious, ruff ruff... a uu.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. first impression: such a 'misai' man! hahaaa... i like the look of photo 4,a bit jahat jahat look, but clean face.

    hey,why make such comment that who never in love will enjoy it! i think amak is mature enough to know what is true love!

    i just can say,normally man and woman thinking and point of view in terms of loving stuff have gap. but not 100%,just majority.

    ReplyDelete
  5. well, I never against that people in love and want to be in love. including mature people too. and I have faith in all the Ren Zha that which love always is the bond between all of us.
    you have the freedom to feel whatever with the movie. However, I also made my point already. Even the review in the paper and th magazine mentioned that about this 'teen' movie.
    I voice it out because I had watch better love story movie. and I believe as a Libra I can be romantic as well. Haha. However, this one is far from it. I am not going to give any credit for a pale looking blood sucker. Just because he said that will you marry me in the end does not make him more handsome then the rest. Ofcourse, I believe also that is what all the women want to hear. Nice to hear but we have to be rational enough to judge. Definitely, good looking is a very subjective issue. haha.
    Sorry if I offence anyone.

    ReplyDelete
  6. please do not remove any comment, your voice have to be respected. at least I do. ok. including the posting as well. That count.

    ReplyDelete
  7. aiyo,淫渣,i am not purposely delete any comment, since i always 敢做敢“说”.just because after i post my comment, system shows error, and i thought it failed to post it up, then i copy paste again my comment. after that onoly realized it appear twice, so ma delete one lor...

    well, agree with your comment that "Ren Zha's love always is the bond between all of us. "

    ReplyDelete