Sunday, January 10, 2010

Rite of Passage

Just after a dinner with a bunch of friends. And I was totally shocked about their ages, was difficult to believe that how the number is growing but is not growing compatible with the appearance!!! Presumably, they all must be investing a lot in anti aging product and supplement, or they have a young heart to keep the youthfullness.

From that, a flash in my mind that this is 2010, which is the last year we still eligible to be call 20+. Next year onward, we will officially to be call 30 years old aunties and uncles. I was shocked. I do not feel like being 30 yet, and I have only one year left from that. Gosh...

Anyhow, no matter how, I think I still have to accept it, which I wish we all can enjoy the youthfullness as we can... at least for another year... haha. cheers...

2 comments:

  1. oh my god! if 淫渣 did not mention, i was still not realize about it! last year of being 20+, how terrible this statement for me!!!

    anyhow,淫渣,i will still sing that sexy song with you when we meet...like what u said, we must enjoy the youthfullness as we can, and i sure we can, becoz all of us are极品中的精英,精英中的淤血黑青...yioh yioh! its too late to "apolo"~~gize.... =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wei...dun sound too sad..30? so what!? the nite still early,i'm still young! my life just start to be colourful..haha...but still,scare looks old..i start to search for anti-aging product,eat or apply :p everynite take small glass of red wine.. i heard it is the best for anti-age? duno wat oxidize..now have to earn more, eat bird nest every day, milk shower, spa, wat else?i sure u all will say sperm mask! $%#^&*$#@ ..淫渣! share more wat to eat to keep yooung looking?

    ReplyDelete