Monday, August 23, 2010

Seattle Tacoma Airport at last....

but not the end yet..damn...after 23+hours of flight time... i have another transit flight to catch to Denver airport.. watching pointing the exact local time at 11.23am, a wonderful Sunday morning..but handphone clocks shows 2.23am Monday morning. I start to feel dizzy as this is my usual biological alarm start kicking in..
I was a little surprise when i manage to get pass CBP (Custom and Border Protection) without much questions being shot at. Emm... not sure..cz my 2 other colleagues were pretty bad interrogate as if they were suspect of those activities. Well maybe i say this a little too early, because i haven't clear custom from Denver airport yet. who knows they will lonco my asshole later..hahaha.. i start to crapping around jor.. i m sooo darn sleepy!!!!! but i got to wait for flight boarding.. it would be fun if we travel with companions, but it is a brand new experience for me to travel the furtherest, alone.. a little nervous at the begining, but i will be fine. afterall, this isn't my first time, but i bet this won't gonna be the last :)
cut the crap jor..i wana go pangsai d.... n hor, each and every toilet door has a big gap... can see u pangsai 1... paiseh laaaaa
lastly, dun miss me when i m away for 5 weeks....do stay tune to this blog- the only place where i can cakap sembarangan.. adios renzha :) love you all!
The flight that brought me from Singapore to Tokyo Narita

I dun have much mood to snap photo around... cincai la..

No comments:

Post a Comment