Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Afternoon Affair

Sat in a coffee shop, was a quite saturday afternoon, only few customers there, probably most of the people crowd into shopping malls with family and friends. Having a cup of coffee rich in hazelnut flavor with a french toast, was reading a paper from the cafe.

She walked in from the front door, sat exactly the table in front of me, slightly oblique so that I could saw her side clearly. Black gloss silky hair, mild make up, executive dress up with a pair of high heel. Sat straight posture, crossed leg. She looked at me, with a sweet smile. I replied friendly.

The waiter walked toward her, she make an order, just a cup of coffee. The waiter walked away, and was cleaning other table. I was still reading my paper. She looked at me again, I knowed because I felt that and looked back. She smiled, I nodded and smiled back. Her coffee was sent to her, she added on with milk only, stirred it slowly. Took only a sip and she left it on the table, with the lipstick mark at the coffee cup. Asked for bill and she was ready to leave the cafe. She walked to the front door, the waiter opened the door for her, she stopped for a moment and looked back, smiled with me again, seductive way.

I paid. Walked out the cafe and tried to catch her. She just two block away, I followed. A breeze ruffled her hair. She managed it with her fingers, and she noticed me. I smiled to her, she replied as same. She crossed the road and walked to another street. I crossed and followed her with a distance. Fiveteen minutes passed and finally, she walked into an apartment. I stood at the roadside cross the road. Saw her waiting for the elevator. She saw me stood across, then she walked to the main gate of the apartment and left the door slightly opened. Looked at me, induced me to follow her. I crossed and walked in. She waited me in front of the elevator. I said hi, she replied as same. We took the elevator to the fifth floor, walked out from the elevator to her apartment C5-2.

She invited me in, I took a step in and looked around. Well designed apartment, I gave her a compliment on that. She thanked and closed the door, locked. She took a few step toward me, closer and touched me on the chest, leaned forward to me. I held her waist, softly. She took off her coat and touched my face. We kissed. I held her tight, rubbing her back gently. She grabbed my shirt and pulled off. She took off her skirt, I took off my top. She jumped on me gripped with her leg on my waist, strongly. I smiled, she replied as same. She led me to her room. I carried her on top of me, faced front.

I dropped her down on bed. She was opening my belt. I took a deep breath, held her hair. Pants off. Held her up, pushed her against the wall, her back faced me. Kissed her neck, button off her shirt, held her breast. She was catching her breath, I was panting. Rubbed her front, while still kissing her back. I went down, took off the panty, rimming, she was moaning.

She passed me a condom, wild type. I was hard and condom on. She tried to reach me with her hand, tried to touch me. I held her hand over her head, crossed fingers, pressed strongly. Pushing her with the strength. She closed her eyes, catching breath eagerly, she was shivering, weak, and powerless.

I turned her to face me, propped her up. So that she can easily kissed me. I looked at her, she held my neck and kissed my head. I was sweating, muscle was working well, strong core. We had a moment there. Until we reach the peak and organism, both emitted a groan. And end up with smile and sweet kisses.

She put on her panty, I put on my clothes. She poured me a drink, orange juices, with some ice, we both took that. I finished the drink and ready to go. She companied me to the door, kissed me good bye, I replied as same. I took the elevator and left the apartment.

I have no idea what’s her name. Well, no string attached.

3 comments:

  1. Maler!! sei yamzha...cipet!cannot u!!this is real or you are making a story?!Like a condom advertisement story ler!Damn funny! but i like it man!! Hahahaha

    If it is real,is she malay, chinese or indian?but my feeling like she is angmokao ler..is H1N1 or HIV carrier? insane? or she is blind? why she choose u?! :p i cannot believe...wawaaawaw!!! most probably she came to u because of ur little red shoe..haaha..

    BTW, you better go to do HIV & VDRL test :p

    Im thinking if i act like this gal to seduce someone, duno ppl will come to me or not...haha..mayb only tuapui will kena :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are working hard at officw while you are making hard at bed on afternoon......:-p

    After read your real story, i found that she given you many of smile and you also replied smile to her as many as you received from her...!~@#$%^& Too many smile!!!

    ReplyDelete