Friday, July 17, 2009

Great Moment ~

Just to share some memorable photos which I love them so much. Old photos, let's refresh. Every time when I see I will laugh alone & brilliant of memory flashing in my mind. Recall many kacau kacau each others scene...





I love this photo so much. Previously i put this photo in my friendster for long.





Both above & below photos... Haha.. Muazi!! Sua tu!! :p





Cilaka changPP

Nice scene nice ppl :D





Still remember these 2 photos? Faint :S haha






Finally we got steven in the photo :D





We were so young last time but now.........become prettier ;)







Ham Ka Fok ^_^





Before & after.... every time I cannot control when I see... sure laugh! Haha



Will be more photos coming up... Wait la..

9 comments:

  1. Great Job... cici, keep it up... =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wei..you are very lo heng ler..so eng siu..don't care! u must write one!

    BTW, administrator 发烂渣 pls change the time zone in ur setting.. not proper time zone ler..
    or it is my prob?

    ReplyDelete
  3. change liao change liao.... now back to Malaysia time.... :p

    ReplyDelete
  4. hehe... i will... but must find some free time and some mood too.. =) quite busy recently le... study + working + dating. =P

    Dont worry, keep it online. I will put mine 1... CCT, keep ur promise ya. I put U put. =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey hey. .yauyeng渣, u study?
    CCT and you also need to post !!

    THe langkawi one really a sweet memory yeah.. even suddenly woke up by cici phone call that they lost and agogo kena marah.. In fact is CCT fault ( follow wrong car) :p...

    ReplyDelete
  6. yaya... coming this august. In preparation now... is a part time master study in NUS =)

    wait ya... will post ASAP. Actually i more curious CCT gal gal... ehehhe.. =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wah..Kengwee...not bad ya...now become..yau yeng + en tau + smart (master)...hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yummm.. muazi with strawberry syrup in second photo. XD

    Wow it's hard to relate yau yeng master with third photo. Hmm hahaha..

    Why I become the bet of you two? walao eh so sui.

    ReplyDelete
  9. wei akim...i oled put liao ma..now is pp turn liao ma..
    bo huat...if i din mention that i will upload more your photo then he wont want to upload his 1...hahhaaha..
    weii pp, btw ur butt sibeh jeng wor.so kiao...hahahaha...

    ReplyDelete