Friday, July 10, 2009

~~* Amak's birthday 2009 *~~

I received akai’s SMS on 10th June to date me out on 11th June. Of course I know their intention :) In the same day later, I received another SMS from akai saying that our date need to be push one day later means 12th June. Great! It was Friday, of course we can enjoy more since the next day we got no work (except one BOSS need to work :p) My mood boost up during working hours because I can enjoy with my lovely big gang during my birthday :)

12th June we dated to meet at 10pm in Winter Warmer (one of the lovely place which I like) but seems like nobody can make it on time. CCT on the way back from Ipoh, Akai on the way back from Pg, Sling & Luong on the way back from Langkawi, Miciao & Agogo on the way moving their thing from Taman Bagan to Mak Mandin… Wow! Seems like everybody very busy. 5K also busy waiting call from Akai & CCT, so do I, busy waiting 5K’s call. While I was waiting, Pat & Desmond reached too early pulak :p that time was only 9:40pm. Nobody can meet them at that time. They came to my house to greet me eventually with their harry harry. It was my pleasure! While everybody ready to go to winter warmer around 10:30pm, they didn’t want to go pulak…(鲁小脚) zusiao ka :p In order to make a completed group, finally we chose to go to Pat’s house for the celebration. After went to jetty to get CCT, we all met at Pat’s house. Such a warm & joyful gathering & celebration. We didn’t have this kind of big gathering for so long (normally we just had few cats 3 or 2 ekor :( ) We were eating (thanks lglg & luong for the choco from langkawi), talked cock, played some stupid stuff & watched the movie which act by Aaron Kwok – my idol since I was 10 year old :) hehe.. When looking at Aaron, automatically one handsome guy (of course not as handsome as Aaron la) appeared in our mind at once & followed by 分享所有的感受...maler! Sounds sarcastic! Downgrading & humiliating my idol but I allow you all to do that because we have so much fun! Haha.. Suddenly want to say – We miss you la…PP!!

We took photos – enjoyable session! We took ‘couples’& whole group photos. Who is the hottest couple? Yeah!! I know you know! You are right! :p Everybody face looked so tired but still cannot stop making fun especially agogo. We hardly have chance to meet him.. kuai lan bin :p Agogo! I know you ‘purplely’ came back from Indon to celebrate birthday with me! Thank you so much! (Don’t bother me, I just ‘kaki’ song :p)

We sang the birthday song 20min before past 12. As usual, all kuai lan ka will not only sang for one especially not in public, renzha always do the kuai lan thing until they syiok. So we sang for three versions while agogo was taking video. That’s so much fun when I play back the video.

Initially we planned to go for supper – nasi kandar as agogo suggested but we all were exhausted by whole day work. So, we just said good bye to each other around 12:10am. When walking out to the gate, we found one ppl disappeared! 5K! Where was 5K? … We were looking around & I even shout for him under Pat’s ‘ma yin tong’, I suspect he was hiding inside.. Hahahaaa… Tak boleh tahan!!! Who knows he was the first one rush out & got onto the car once the gate open! (Imagine like a student in primary school rush out from the class once the bell ring :p). We should know how sleepy he was…

From deep of my heart, I would like to say thanks to you all to make a memorable birthday celebration to me again~

Thanks to lengleng & luong came to celebrate with me even though just got back from Langkawi.

Thanks to cct & akai rushing back from Pg & Ipoh after work

Thanks to miciao & agogo tired with moving house but still join us Thanks to pat & desmond (VIP participant) for the space & the wish delivered to my house with harry harry

Thanks to 5K choosing a beautiful & expensive cake (RM28 for half kilo – 4 ppl share & each of them paid 7 ringgit) but I still miss the homemade cake last year Thanks to steven & rayray for remembering my birthday & wishes

Thanks to PP for the birthday wish when be reminded :p

Thanks to Shiao Hwei for the be lated birthday call & good news (her marriage)

Thanks to chun ting forgot my birthday.. Huh??? WTF? Not suppose to thanks!! @#$%!&*^%#@!$^ But I know you are saying sorry & be lated happy birthday to me :p















10 comments:

  1. hehe.haha.hoho
    i know i din post for long liao
    haha
    i will do it when i m done composing the essay of me and 红帮阁
    hehehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe.. haha ... hohoho...
    Cici, still remember my famous show.. thanks for your support.
    however, 2 years never perform and sing "分享所有的感受", toooo bad... If i miss your bd celebration, i dont have any chance to perform again. So do remember if you really want to see this special show, just invite me... any time any where... =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehe..haha..hoho
    We all miss your lansai performance ler. I don't want to miss any show again. Like i miss MJ's concert in 1996 & now I have no more chance to see 4ever. It becomes my eternal regret...You must show us when you are here. Btw, I am not cursing you la..you are having long life to perform your show :p hahahah...

    ReplyDelete
  4. hehehe... hahaha... hohoho...
    So arrange a time slot for gathering from 7 ~ 10 august. But... i wont perform again la... hahaha... =P So just keep it to your heart of this "lansai" performance ya... =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. yeah!U r coming bek! ;) but i think u should tell us which date you are free? 8/8 for us?

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey yauyeng渣... post you n your gf photo also...

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. yeah... hehe.. haha... ho ho...
    im not romantic as 肥渣_cct le..

    yo... actually im will reach pg airport by friday evening time.. =) emm... think of sat night or friday night should be fine for me. Let's arrange it..haha.. ask 肥渣_cct organise again la.. =) agree? =P

    ReplyDelete
  9. yeah..agree!then let's see when are we going to meet you. mayb 11 aug liao..

    ReplyDelete
  10. yer...u guys gathering without me...WO..WO..WO.:(

    ReplyDelete