Saturday, July 25, 2009

The loss of the king of POP – Michael Jackson

I was so struggle when I wrote this essay. I should write in English? Oh.. my English is bad.. Chinese? Suck!! Every time I want to write MJ, I have to type 麦克杰逊.
Oh no! Take my lao mia.. So finally write in English.. Cincai one.. I wrote this during office hour :) Everyday write a bit… use few weeks to complete.. Hehe..

Today is MJ dead for one full month. I am here to share my mood when this tragic thing happened on last month.

After 10 min I reached in the office on 26th June, Friday, my boss told me Michael Jackson has died. I was so shock! I couldn’t believe & I doubt on it! I immediately search for the online news. I really hope it just rumors but unfortunately it was true. Heartbreaking.. I desired to go when he came in year 1996 but I was only 15. Where to get the money and how to go KL wor? Until few weeks ago, I read from newspaper that he will be coming to Malaysia for his comeback concert – ‘This is it’. I am waiting for his concert next year! I have got ready for his expensive ticket with min 500 ringgit. I am really willing to spend the money even for one thousand ringgit because I know it worth for an international super star & the only one in the world! I just read his news few weeks ago but now... haih…this becomes my eternal regret. I felt down & mourning the loss of MJ.

The radio FMs were playing his songs all day long on that day. I just can’t believe Michael Jackson disappeared in this world forever?! What is going to happen then? I didn’t have chance to read on newspaper & watch TV, I didn’t know but I can imagine there will be billions of people will cry for him. I felt sad when listen to his sentimental songs like heal the world, I will be there, you are not alone and etc.

The next whole day 27th June, I sit in my room & online looking for MJ news, his bibliography, his MTV and etc. Most of the MTV are deep in my mind because I owned MJ’s VCD when I was in secondary school, peralihan I think. I still remember I bought it in petaling street in KL with my aunty & of course pirated ones la… I am extremely admiring his dance, his expression, his passion on the stage, his voice. How can his voice is so different when he sing & talks? His voice is so soft & polite. Feel very comfortable when listen and of course I like when he is hot too especially his famous moon walk & stand slanting 45 degree. I love his MTV such as smooth criminal, dangerous (live) & Billie jean (live) are damn good! I don’t know I watched how many times. I think more than ‘tong pak fu tim cao hiung’. I heard the sound clip from CNN that a guy called for rescue from MJ’s house. That guy said: ‘He (MJ) is not breathing’ – Oh no! Really heartbreaking… Later on, I saw a video clip which showing a chopper landing then a body which was closed with white cloth moved out from the chopper to a van. That was MJ’s body! A well known international super star! I hardly believe it – so sad :(

Every morning once I reach office & turn on my laptop, the first thing I did - follow his news. Every time when I read or heard his news my mood was so down & sad. Do you believe that I cry almost a week for his leave? Gary knew because I called him & I cry. He didn't get angry I cry for other guy :) Sumore he comfort me. MJ was so miserable, so pity until the last minute before he die. Sometime I think may be it is not too bad for his gone? Kinda release for him perhaps…

Some news saying that he is still alive & he just want to create a story to cheat the world. Let everybody believe he is gone so that he can escape from financial in debt. I really hope it is true. But there were oredi more than 10 people suicide because of his leaving.

That was my first time cry along the way back from Pg to Bw, 8th July. You can find my tear on Pg bridge :p 2 radio stations playing the MJ memorial service.. Maler! Really cannot tahan especially when his daughter spoke the last words: ‘I just want to say I love him so much’. Follow by playing the song ‘You are not alone’… I can’t control my tear. Even the FlyFM DJ voice crack & cannot talk for a moment because he was crying too.

Well… I have learnt something here. First, do not miss the chance! Grab the thing you like/desire. It might happen only once in your life. If you miss it once, you will miss it forever like I miss MJ’s concert. (Please do not think like this when you shopping. Can die one :p). Second, be treasure to everyone in every moment. Every time very funny thing happen is that CD/DVD/Poster in hot selling after some one gone. Ppl are willing to pay even few times of the original price to get the thing? Ppl only realize the good thing on some one when this some one no longer here. I think I am one of this kind of ppl? May be Purplezt can advice from the psychology aspect :)

Too many thing to tell about MJ but I have to stop writing here. I have cracked my head to think of the stupid vocabulary, the bloody tenses, suck preposition, idiot sentences arrangement…….etc. I am exhausted :p

Life is short so please make your life great...

Life is great (GE slogan :p)




Rest in peace...Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment